« Home | in case you were curious... » | it's just an analogy » | manly » | in other news... » | my mind the meat grinder » | a not so deep thought » | fireface » | why do europeans love techno? » | i don't deserve it » | so much JF, so little time... »

some people are going to hate me for this

i found out today at work that it only takes about 6 seconds to kill a spider in the microwave.

a daddy longlegs went to daddy one leg in a very short amount of time.

it was totally my brother's idea, and then after i did it, he told me i was the worst person alive for doing that.

it's just a spider. not like a kitten or anything that people actually like...

You know, in my abnormal psychology class we're learning about child/adolescent psychopathy (you're pretty close to an adolescent haha)...and let me tell ya, one of the most extreme behaviors is ANIMAL CRUELTY! spiders are part of the Kingdom Animalia...
BFF, i dunno if i wanna continue speaking to you...k, i take it back, i do wanna talk, but it's still not cool yo

so, killing a spider isn't important.

it's how you kill it.

?

Post a Comment