« Home | ridiculous » | bombarded » | my starvation » | one theory » | some people are going to hate me for this » | in case you were curious... » | it's just an analogy » | manly » | in other news... » | my mind the meat grinder »

race to the middle


it occurred to me last night at work that old people's bodies change in weird ways.

and then it occurred to me that they change their appearance in weird ways.


i really wanted to find a picture of it, but there aren't too many good ones out there.

[this one will have to do for a "weird picture" of old people]

but the thing that made me realize at work last night is this:

old boobs sag. they start dropping like fried eggs nailed to a tree.

that's out of their control.

but what about this factor?

you know how you can cut down a tree and count the rings to see how old it was?

well, you can measure how high the pants are on an old person and calculate how old they are.

it's linear... the older someone gets, the higher they hike their pants up.

on the female of the species, it's a race to see what can reach the belly button first... the pants or the boobs.

very urkelesque.