« Home | man day: a success » | blogging off steam » | but why? » | iLove iMovie » | it's finally happened » | good ipod. important ipod. » | the good fight » | the office » | no better time than the present » | blogging off steam »

check off

here... we've got this stuff done.
stop asking.

the church
the reception hall
the photographers
the rehearsal dinner restaurant
the rings (sorry... no pictures yet.)
and sarah's picking out the flowers today.

i never thought i would say this... "good thing i had to work a saturday!" that means i don't have to go look at flower arrangements. if it were up to me, i'd just go by smell. b/c i don't remember what any flowers looked like at any wedding i've been to, but i remember a good-smelling flower when i sniff it.

i think we're ahead right now. i just have to find two more ushers, figure out what to wear, and get my dudes some gifts.

here's part of my gift to my ushers/groomsmen. everyone who's ever worn a tux knows how uncomfortable the shoes are. well, not my dudes! their feet will be comfortable allllllll niiiiiiiight loooooooong. cuz a wedding party ain't a party unless the guys have comfortable shoes.

Sweet shoes!

i'll do your programs!

tell sarah not to fret because you guys are waaaay ahead of the game! I didnt start most of that stuff til March or something. so you're doing good:)

are you have the reception at the Packard Plaza???? That's where I wanted our reception! It's where David and I got engaged:) It's soo pretty!

Post a Comment