« Home | good ipod. important ipod. » | the good fight » | the office » | no better time than the present » | blogging off steam » | who's the psycho? » | a lot of people go to school for 9 years... » | everybody wants to go to heaven » | silly online games » | what the? »

it's finally happened

i've been engaged for 2 months yesterday. and on thursday i finally did dishes.

i hadn't washed a dish since we got engaged, but then holly and jamin came over for our weekly lost party and i had to do dishes before they got there. it was pretty gross. they were starting to smell. (just to clarify, i went back and re-read this and it sounded like my dishes hadn't been washed in two months... not so. sarah's just been doing them since we got engaged.)

since sarah was out getting the pizza and H&J were on their way over, i had no choice but to wash those mofos.

here's an example of how much i HATE dishes...

and that's the face i make when i have to do dishes.



holy cow... it DOES!

I highly enjoy the doing dishes face....I may have seen it before, preceeding any of the following moments from our childhood:

1. The crossbow dart with no suction cup on it, to the chest.
2. Any of the thousands of times you thought it would be HILARIOUS to grab my pant legs and pull me off the couch and drag me around the house.
3. The paintball from point blank range to my achille's tendon.
4. THE most infamous of them all- The 6 inch long, needle-like dart shot from a blowgun into my leg.

man....I hate you.

-Eli

ahhh, shoot. i deleted becky's comment.

just for everyone else's sake, she told me my nose looked like pinnochio.

and then i said it does.

i meant to delete my own post after hers b/c i had posted it twice.

sorry becky!

Fine. I see how it is. No, no, I understand...no need to explain. It's okay that my comments are not as important as others.

How do you like them guilty apples?

:-P
j/k of course. I'm thinking of coming over tonight to watch Lost 2 with you guys and eating monkey bread. Oh, i guess that means I'd have to make some and bring it over. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Post a Comment