« Home | so, remember how my dog is sick??? » | i totally ripped this off dave crow's livejournal.... » | it was all over » | this is a rant against the corporation » | don't judge me » | it's ok, Son. » | narnia, chronicles of » | let your words be few » | exercise your music muscle » | eye que »

you're not gonna believe this...


right after blogging that last entry, i took a shower.

i took a shower b/c i needed to go to wal-mart and buy more (yes *MORE*) carpet cleaner and rags before i could clean all the mess from millie.


while i was in the shower, i heard millie run to the door of my apartment and bark.

i just assumed my neighbor came home for lunch like she does every day around noon.

a minute later, i heard my bathroom door shut. (i never shut my bathroom door... one of the many perks to living alone)

i was hoping millie just shut it looking for a toy or something. i realize now how naive that was.

so i get out of the shower a minute later and i heard my g'ma talking to millie.

MY GRANDMOTHER HAD LET HERSELF IN MY APARTMENT WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER.

words can't describe...

i was angry.

and then there's me in a towel, and i look into my living room, and there she is on her hands and knees scrubbing doggy diarrhea. i remained as calm as i could and asked her what she was doing here. she lifted up about three different cleaning products and told me she was cleaning.

so i asked how she got in. "was my door locked???" this was her exact response, "no it wasn't! ugh, yeah, it was locked... no!" so who knows what that means... she's got a key to my apartment and only lives 30 yards away (if that).

that's when i childishly slammed my door and yelled, "I'M MOVING TO PEORIA!"

it's kind of ironic i had just told her yesterday that i was moving to peoria, and then today, she gave me reason to move there.