« Home | update: Millie » | your sin or mine? » | see how much Christians can love? » | you're not gonna believe this... » | so, remember how my dog is sick??? » | i totally ripped this off dave crow's livejournal.... » | it was all over » | this is a rant against the corporation » | don't judge me » | it's ok, Son. »

life sucks and then you die

that's the tagline to a conversation i had.

and for the most part, it's true. but there's another side of it that's false.

to me, my life doesn't suck. but to me, compared to what i'm aiming for after i die, it sucks.

my bff, ximena valdes, brought up a good point. life is good. and i can't remember how exactly she said it, but it really made me rethink this point. and i admit life doesn't suck.

because we're here for a reason, life can't suck. it can't be that bad.

[sidenote: i just don't feel like typing more, but i could spend a lot more time on this topic. just talk to me in person if this interests you...]