« Home | wii!!i love macs, and i think i now love nintendo.... » | the no luck truck » | more fun with macro mode » | new addiction » | buried treasure » | plagued » | 31 days of proverbs » | jeep me! » | when's the last time i did that? » | d to the o »

he's out!

i just got to hug my cousin, terry after 3 years.

i was never close to terry, but i always liked him. he was a character to be around, and always so hyper (to be nice, people always called him 'full of energy').

a few years ago he was drugged up and a fugitive from the law.

he was finally apprehended after several run ins with the law. (they tend to notice when someone goes into a grocery store and buys a few cases of cold medicine.)

he served his time and finally got out on work release last week, and i got to see him just a minute ago.

he's doing some work for my uncle, his dad. (my uncle owns rental properties so he can hire my cousin and count that as work).

he looks totally different now (long hair, big gut, etc.) but he's still my same old cousin that would help me work on my car.

at first, i was a little leary of seeing him... i had no idea what to expect.

but now, i'm so glad i did.

i can tell everyone this week i hugged an ex con!!!

i can't believe you haven't written a post about the most recent, important event in your freakin LIFE.

I second that comment!

Post a Comment