« Home | everybody wants to go to heaven » | silly online games » | what the? » | a healthy perspective » | sinners helping sinners pt. ii » | sinners helping sinners pt. i » | my youtube » | ok go » | i see the future » | all i've got to say is... »

a lot of people go to school for 9 years...


i just got a facebook (i don't think i'll be on there much) but i was looking at my own profile (call it vain) when i noticed my college and high school info side by side...

i graduated high school in 2000, and i will graduate college in 2009.

I'M FREAKIN' TOMMY BOY, MAN!!!

"a lot of people go to school for 9 years..."

"yeah... they're called 'doctors'"

here's to two more years of blissful learning...

hello! long time no see, pal?
oh. why am i up at 5am? woke up and couldn't get back to sleep because of stuff. hey maybe you me and sarah can hang out soon...i miss you guys :)

later pal.

Post a Comment