« Home | what the? » | a healthy perspective » | sinners helping sinners pt. ii » | sinners helping sinners pt. i » | my youtube » | ok go » | i see the future » | all i've got to say is... » | leadership schmeadership » | this is a redo »

silly online games

took me a while, but i finally did this.

sorry justin!

Three things that scare me.
1. the supernatural
2. bad drivers
3. being trapped underwater or in a hole, or between the rails on a traintrack, or tied to something (they're all related)

Three people who make me laugh.
1. sarah
2. steve carrell
3. millie (my dog)

Three things I hate.
1. truck drivers
2. sinus infections
3. cockiness/not listening to anyone

Three things I am doing right now.
1. avoiding homework
2. listening to phantom planet
3. nodding my head with the beat

Three things I want to do before I die.
1. go to australia (going next september), hawaii and alaska in that order
2. ride my motorcycle somewhere far away (like alaska or mexico)
3. get out of debt

Three things I can do.
1. screw up
2. dance like a 'tard (when no one's looking of course)
3. rebuild an engine

Three ways to describe my personality.
1. gun nut... i mean... sticks to his guns
2. always looking for the next laugh
3. my favorite word... "whatever."

Three things I can’t do.
1. work on a car w/o tools
2. bear children
3. melt glass with my eyes

Three things I think you should listen to.
1. rob bell
2. brand new (it's a band...)
3. your spousesignificantt other

Three favorite foods.
1. italian
2. chicken and dumplings
3. meatloaf

Three shows I watched as a kid.
1. macgyver
2. x-men
3. spiderman

Three people I tag.

http://deaverly1.blogspot.com/
http://davecrow.wordpress.com/
http://hollyannewilliams.blogspot.com/