« Home | my first poll » | robert "taco" bell » | great ideas on what starving people in ethiopia mi... » | top 50 » | ungrateful » | and there was mashed potato everywhere... » | multinexusmedia » | to burn or not to burn » | death kills us all » | har dee har hardee's »

i can't NOT share this

jeff sent me this link.

hasselhoff at his finest.

I can't believe I just spent 3 1/2 minutes watching THAT.

I want my life back!

Eric,

You owe me 49 cents. That was how much money I could have made at my hourly rate watching that dumb #(^&

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

DUMB???

What? Don't you see the beauty, the art, the charisma that IS David Hasselhoff? I can hardly get enough! Every morning when I wake up, all I can hear is "ooga chaka, hooga hooga hooga chaka!"

Fortunately, I have a wonderful genius boyfriend who has taken it to the next obvious step. He has bought this.
And those of you who know true musical talent when you hear it, you can join us in enjoying the Hasselhoff that we (and all Germans) love.

Just wanted you to know that when that video started playing Ainzley got a HUGE smile on her face. I hope this doesn't mean we'll have to start buying seasons of Baywatch to keep her happy...

Post a Comment