« Home | i can't NOT share this » | my first poll » | robert "taco" bell » | great ideas on what starving people in ethiopia mi... » | top 50 » | ungrateful » | and there was mashed potato everywhere... » | multinexusmedia » | to burn or not to burn » | death kills us all »

test schmest

here's a quick update on something i'm about to blog on...

i had a job interview for a job in mossville. after that, they had me take a "gallup poll." it's a bit of a personality test. it shows your strengths and weaknesses as a manager. they ask you questions like "do you like finances?" and whenever you answer with a "yes" they tell you to explain.

one question was actually "do you have a sense of humor?" i answered "yes" so they told me to "describe the last time i made my crew laugh."

i took this gallup test about a month ago and they didn't end up offering me the job. (apparently my personality isn't the caterpillar personality they were looking for.) so i finally got to go over the results of this test with the guy who did (or rather didn't) do the hiring.

they gave me the wrong test. i took the test for upper management and i was supposed to take the test for entry-level management.

the good news? i don't get to retest.

oh wait... that's the bad news.

that's right... there is no good news here! just me griping.