« Home | he's out! » | wii!!i love macs, and i think i now love nintendo.... » | the no luck truck » | more fun with macro mode » | new addiction » | buried treasure » | plagued » | 31 days of proverbs » | jeep me! » | when's the last time i did that? »

big news

i held off on this post for a while just so people wouldn't hear it over a blog. but, if you haven't heard by now, then we just don't keep in touch, or you don't really care if you read it over my blog.

last weekend, sarah and i got engaged.

we're planning on a wedding next september.

but who knows... we might just fly out to vegas some weekend and surprise everyone like we did with the engagement.

i proposed to her on the bike trail (i got her a bike) on her birthday (that's why i got her a bike) and she said yes.

the really great thing is that i will have an easy time remembering when we got engaged!

...unless i forget her birthday, too.

i heard it through the grape vine. congratulations!

p.s. why do people say "i heard it through the grape vine"?

i am so excited for you 2!! Sarah gave us the full story last night at life group, very sweet!!
Congrats!

Congrats man! Very smooth, if I may say so!

I've never been an emotional brother, and I don't mean to start now. But congratulations and I love you, both of you. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. It's truly awesome to see someone get the love and happiness that is promised.

Name a baby after me.

-Eli

Dear Eli,

I'm sorry, but Eric and I already have all of our baby names picked out:

River
Rain
Reed
Weed
Beef Stick

However, if you're lucky, we may consider giving you a middle name . . .

Weed Eli Chapman


I like it! :)

Post a Comment