« Home | to protect and serve » | check off » | man day: a success » | blogging off steam » | but why? » | iLove iMovie » | it's finally happened » | good ipod. important ipod. » | the good fight » | the office »

fightoffyourdemons

i just got back from a dashboard confessional/brand new concert in rosemont. it's about 1 am, and i have to admit i've turned into an old man and i'm not used to staying up this late.

so here's the ray of light that shone through to me in my moments of insanity for my "late night."

why is it called a funeral home? a funeral is an event for a dead person, and a home is where you go to live.

also, the phrase of the night: power nap.

that is all.

thank you.

i think it's called funeral home - because it actually used to be in ppl's homes homes - ppl would have the funerals and run their business right out of their homes - you know like "My Girl" - they set up the living room with folding chairs for a funeral - and they live upstairs.

I power napped from 6 am to 5:30 pm on sunday.

I think I am just depressed from the betrayal of what good emo music used to be by Chris Carabba and his now loyal legion of 15 year old girls that talk over the three good songs Brand New played with their, "is this over yet?"s and their "OMG, Dashboard is so hawt."s

power nap

Post a Comment