« Home | horses find me scary » | cd review: dusk and summer » | whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... those were not my batma... » | those were NOT my underwear » | i wish my camera worked » | chicago - city of mass transit » | follow-up » | 2 in the am » | zurhorst » | release »

it's over and done with now

call it a public service announcement:

i won't be at nexus anymore.

most of the people who have read this blog have been people i know from nexus so that's why it's being communicated here.

i don't mind talking about it, so if you're just curious and want to ask, go ahead, but i don't think blogging all the fine points was the right forum to use.

it was nice while it lasted, and i hope to see all you nexusers around.

that's sad. but i will still be an eric subscriber! take care, bro

we'll miss you. i hope everything ended well.....

Wha? I just found your blog and I'm working my way back...why you leave Nexus? Oh, and how are things and all that.

Post a Comment