« Home | i wish my camera worked » | chicago - city of mass transit » | follow-up » | 2 in the am » | zurhorst » | release » | test schmest » | i can't NOT share this » | my first poll » | robert "taco" bell »

those were NOT my underwear


i'm realizing these days how much i need to carry a digital camera with me at all times.

here's the story...

sarah came to work tonight so we could go eat together.

we took her car and she asked where we were going. i felt like la gondola and she asked where that was so i jokingly told her it was 30 miles away. (it's maybe 3)

so, we got to la gondola and she said she had a surprise for me... but it was in the trunk.

as soon as she popped the trunk, to my surprise out pops our good pals jeff and becky! they rode from work to la gondola back there!

which explains why sarah looked so shocked to hear that i wanted to go 30 miles away for lunch. our friends would have suffocated!

after we got back from lunch, sarah dropped me off at my truck so i could park closer. [on a friday, every second counts.]

i looked in the back of my truck and noticed a black piece of cloth.

at first glance, i thought some of our clothes came out of our bags on the way back from chicago this weekend, but upon closer examination i found out they were a ripped up pair of underwear.

neither one of ours, i might add!

the nastiest part... the area that covers the 'taint,' [if you don't know, don't ask] was browned.

ewww...

so somebody used my truck as a waste disposal for their nasty old, ripped up underpants.

after i got back to work, someone asked me if that was my girlfriend out there and why she was talking into her trunk.

i just told him it was people.

reading this was the high point of my day. it's 4:17pm. kudos.

Post a Comment