« Home | those were NOT my underwear » | i wish my camera worked » | chicago - city of mass transit » | follow-up » | 2 in the am » | zurhorst » | release » | test schmest » | i can't NOT share this » | my first poll »

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... those were not my batman underwear


i figured out where those mystery underwear came from.

unfortunately, it raises almost more questions than the answer.

i told my g'ma the story from the previous post, and she stopped me midway through.

SHE put them in my truck!!!

i parked my truck in her driveway overnight one night last week, and she was outside and noticed a black piece of cloth on the ground next to my truck.

so, she thought it was a rag i used to wash my truck and threw the dirty pair in the bed of my truck!

she didn't notice the poo stains on them??? what the heck, g'ma???? sheesh!

the really funny thing was when i told her it wasn't a washing rag, she said, "well i was wondering where that came from... it was just sitting on the ground next to your truck by the gas tank.... OH! that seems fishy!"

apparently my g'ma thinks someone was trying to blow up my truck with an old pair of poopy underpants.

and i'm pretty sure she wasn't even smoking anything.