« Home | it's over and done with now » | horses find me scary » | cd review: dusk and summer » | whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... those were not my batma... » | those were NOT my underwear » | i wish my camera worked » | chicago - city of mass transit » | follow-up » | 2 in the am » | zurhorst »

public service announcement number ii

i'm goin' to first shift!

i've spent almost a year and a half on second shift (2:30 - 11 PM), and i'm tired of it.

i took a sideways move to go to day shift and now i'll be getting OFF work at 2:30 instead of just starting it.

i had to take a bit of a cut in pay, but if you're reading this, it means you're worth it.

i actually get to have a life now, and join in when my friends do something.

get hold of me sometime if there's some hanging out to do!

i start my new hours july 31st. hope to see you soon!

Congrats! enjoy your new found socail life!!

I'm glad you got what you wanted! Good luck with the new job!

Post a Comment